Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Incident Delivery Manager-Private Bank/Wealth Mgmt-1M
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918785
Employer Ref. 91M0079218
A multinational bank is looking for a well-experienced Group IT Project/Change Delivery/ Incident Manager to engage in the country business and communicate with the country partners to influence and drive future technology agenda in alignment with Group Technology strategy.
about the role
This candidate would be leading a virtual team across India and Malaysia to perform thorough technology solution delivery. Acting as their Group IT Delivery Manager, the primary responsibility would be managing the quality and cost-effective service delivery to the internal stakeholder as well as managing the technical and service relationship.
This candidate should have strong business mind-set, i.e. Wealth Management and Private Banking to further develop their existing business as well as building a close relationship with the potential clients.
about skills and experience
- You should have superior project management capabilities and a proven track record in assuming overall responsibility and managing large scale projects in Wealth Management AND/OR Private Banking for 10+ years
- Minimum 6-8 years IT Project Delivery, Incident Management, Change Management , Vendor Management, Team Management, Risk Mitigation, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Degree/Master holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Ability to lead multiple offshore teams to deliver robust IT services.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft format or contact Canny Ho from Randstad Technology, direct line - 22323414.