Indirect Procurement Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993506
Employer Ref. ALFY-435525
Indirect Procurement Officer, APAC
The client is one of the largest international luxury retailer with office in Hon Kong, they are looking someone with indirect procurement experience (in service and material) to join their team.
- Analysis the current need and forecast the demand of the categories.
- Source potential suppliers and prepare the proposal. Select suitable vendors based on cost comparison, quotation and etc.
- Prepare and assist on the contract terms and conditions and support the manager to set up the procurement process.
- Prepare documents for new vendor creation, P/O, specification and contracts
- Vendor's performance review base on the quality, delivery time and cost, ensure they meet the company requirement and standard.
- Daily administration of purchase order and requirement of materials
- Prepare regular reports to support purchase strategy and cost down analysis, improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in indirect procurement (Material and Services), prefer experience in retail brand industry
- Excellent communication skills to establish collaborative relationship with all levels of the company and vendors
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.