Information Security / IT Risk Consultant - Financial Services (Senior Associate / AVP / VP levels)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919473
RGP is a global advisory services firm listed on NASDAQ serving mainly to the Financial Services industry.
RGP’s Finance & Risk Practice provides leading financial institutions with a range of services & custom solutions including Risk Management, Regulation, Change Management, Operational Risk and Strategy with the key objective of increasing profitability and reducing complexity while fulfilling regulatory & compliance requirements.
RGP (Resources Global Professionals) is selectively hiring Consultants in our Hong Kong Governance, Risk, and Compliance Practice. We are seeking self-motivated, committed risk and compliance leaders to work on major initiatives at our Fortune 500 Clients locally. With RGP, you have the opportunity to partner directly with business leaders who respect and value your knowledge and experience; you can see firsthand the difference your work is making and the significance you are adding. If this consulting model is appealing, then RGP may be the right fit for you.
- Lead IS Governance and Risk’s continuous process improvement projects such Application Security risk assessment and Self-assessment process against IS standards
- Support requirements gathering and design efforts of critical projects as needed
- Perform security risk assessments (SRA) according to the SRA framework and IS standards for both custom developed and third-party applications within the existing Infrastructure
- Assist in identifying application control deficiencies and the associated risks
- Document identified IS risks to incorporate relevance and impact to enterprise systems, infrastructure and business process
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing and express conclusions and recommendations in a clear, technically sound manner, understand and communicate how vulnerabilities can be exploited within technology and the enterprise environment in a manner that resonates with the business areas
- Provide remediation recommendations and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve gaps against IS Standards
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers to formulate information security risk solutions
- Provide security consulting and advisory services to business units and project teams
- Develop action plans and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve exceptions to standard operating procedures
- Develop and maintain process, risk methodologies and SOP documentation
- Researches and maintains knowledge base regarding Industry frameworks, best practices, information security issues, solutions and potential implications
Attributes of our global professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Minimum 6-12 years of hands-on technology risk, security and/or governance experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent designation
- Solid understanding of information security policies, standards, industry best practices, and frameworks (ISO 27K, NIST 800 series, COBIT, etc.)
- Solid understanding of network security, OSI model, and information security architecture, previous work as a security engineer is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge in penetration testing tools and techniques
- Experience managing and developing baseline security configurations and experience with common industry guidelines (CIS, STIGs, etc.)
- Expertise in IT process improvement methodologies (lean, six sigma, agile etc.)
To explore this particular opportunity with RGP, kindly send your most updated CV to rchk@ rgp.com. For more details on this position or other Finance & Risk project opportunities, please contact our Talent Acquisition team on +852 2248 2200.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
- Intellectual Capital. On Demand
- Practical Consulting
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US consultant firm with a Big 4 heritage, listed on NASDAQ, and named one of the Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes. RGP has 3,000 consultants in 70 countries serving 1,800 clients which include 87 of Fortune 100, half of Fortune 500, and over half of Fortune 1000. We have 100% retention of the top 50 clients year after year. RGP provides advisory, project and interim solutions to clients in most business areas.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org