Information Security Specialist
William E Connor & Associates Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782889
Reporting to Project Manager under the department of Corporate MIS Department, the Information Security Specialist actively participate in designing and establishing better office network infrastructure and security procedures with a view to achieving the Company’s growth & objectives.
- To provide technical support services to all offices worldwide
- To participate in design, establish and improve security event monitoring, logging and reporting system
- To participate in design, establish and improve application system backup and recovery, failover as well as Business Continuity Plan
- To participate in design, establish and improve intrusion detection and prevention system
- To perform regular network scanning, analysis and vulnerability identification
- To perform troubleshooting where necessary and when necessary, ensuring high information security standard being maintained
- To develop an Information Security Incident Respond Plan
- To develop and provide users Information Security Training
- To perform additional duties as required in meeting Departmental and Company objectives
- Tertiary educated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in information and network security, preferably in multi-national companies
- Good knowledge in popular security solutions and technologies including Firewall, Network Monitoring software, Intuition Detection and Prevention, Data Leakage Protection, Computer Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- Solid experience in installing and configuring hardware and software solutions is required
- Self-motivated, professional, adherence to Company policies and procedures, result-oriented, quality-oriented, sense of urgency, deadline conscious, work independently, attention to details, responsible, good interpersonal and communication skills, customer-focused & service-oriented
Connor provides excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Further information about Connor and our career opportunities can be viewed on our website http://www.weconnor.com. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume with current and expected remuneration packages by email in MS Word attachment to email@example.com or by post to: Global Human Resources Director, William E. Connor & Associates Ltd., The Harbourfront, 15/F, Office Tower II, 18-22 Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Connor is an equal opportunities employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William E Connor & Associates Ltd
About William E Connor & Associates Ltd
Connor is a global merchandise sourcing organization managing the sourcing requirements of over 60 clients. These include some of the most significant brands, specialty and department stores, catalog companies and importers in North America, Europe, Latin America, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
Originally established more than 60 years ago in Japan, today Connor is headquartered in Hong Kong with 35 offices in 20 countries and more than 1,400 employees.
Our organization is enjoying internally generated growth in all merchandise categories and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our company.