jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997339
Employer Ref. #13197
- Listed company
- Stable working environment
- Attractive salary package
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Initiation
- Driving projects from inception through technical / feasibility study to formal project commencement
- Construct business cases with defined scope and proper justification
- Strike balance between business requirements, feasibility on execution, time and budget constraint
- Project Execution
- Ensure projects were executed to deliver the expected benefits with the agreed timeframe and budget
- Tackle and resolve resource conflict, requirement changes between projects
- Adopt best practice for project execution in particular on risk management, issue management, resource management, change management and quality control
- 3 - 5 years project management experience, CISSP certified preferable
- At least 3+ years IT infrastructure project management experience, PMP certified preferable
- Experience on working with / manage overseas vendor is a must
- Experience of Agile and Scrum will be advantage
- Good communication skill with fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English.
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" or contact KeAnn Chan at +852 2833 4198 for a confidential conversation.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.