The ITCS Group (www.itcs-group.com) is a management consulting, technology services and IT outsourcing company. We provide customized consulting solutions, IT resourcing, project management and off/on-shore application development services across the Asia Pacific region.
Strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore, we deliver services to Global Corporations, Fortune 500 companies and growing organizations. We work across key vertical markets that include Finance & Banking, Insurance, Legal and Communications & Technology where we collaborate with our clients to lower costs, improve efficiencies, reduce risk and bring about competitive advantage.
We are currently looking for bright, energetic and professional people to join our team!
Infrastructure Analyst (Server Support)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999373
The top tier local law firm is now looking for an Infrastructure analyst to expand the team in order to provide better support to users.
• Provide 3rd tier support and maintenance on back office systems (Windows Servers, VMware, SQL and Exchange)
• Help monitor the back office systems to ensure they are running normally
• Help build new servers and systems as required
• Keep systems up to date with the latest patches and hotfixes
• As required assist with back office related projects
• Assist with troubleshooting efforts as required
• Keep the management informed of any issues promptly
• Degree holder with 6 years of experience in IT system administration
• 4 years experience in 3rd lv support of Windows servers, Exchange servers, SQL servers, and VMware
• Experience Blackberry server, patch management, and firewalls is an advantage but not essential
• A fast learner able to adapt to new environments
• Good documentation skills
• Work as a team player and willing to share ideas
• Can work independently and to agreed deadline
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English