Nakama has partnered with a leading airline who are looking for an Infrastructure Lead (Telecommunications Engineering) on a 12-month contract. The successful individual will work with IT Teams of different domains and manage IT professionals from infrastructure support services providers to perform transition, change management, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request to IT infrastructure and applications.
To be considered for the role, you will be –
- 10 years + of IT experience with 5 years IT Infrastructure experience
- Proven technical management within a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Understanding of new and emerging technologies
- Strong communicator and have the ability to build strong partnerships both internally and externally.
- Develop value propositions relating to IT infrastructure services
- Possesses two of the following certifications- CCIE, CCNP, CCSM, CCSE, CSE or CTS
Desired skills and knowledge –
- Software-defined Network technologies
- LAN/WAN/MAN architecture design, data center network architecture design, network topology (physical and logical) design, structural cabling design.
- Cisco Catalyst 29xx/38xx series LAN switch and Nexus 7K/5K/2K series switches. ISR 29xx series router and ASR 1K series routers. ASA 55xx series firewall. ACS and ISE servers.
- Checkpoint security appliances (12K / 24K series).
- F5 LTM / GTM / APM / ASM / iRules, BIG-IP 3K/6K/12K series, Viprion 24K series.
- Bluecoats web proxy (ProxySG and ProxyAV)
- WAN technologies – MPLS, VPLS, MetroEthernet, DWDM, Optical fibre, T1/E1, IDAP
- Wireless technologies – Cisco WLC controllers and AP, Meraki wireless AP, wireless signal planning.
- Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Network services – DNS, DHCP, FTP, NTP, TACACS, RADIUS, IPSECMicrosoft ISA servers
- Linux/UNIX and shell scripts
- Nortel PABX, Cisco UC, Microsoft Lync, NICE voice recording
- Akamai CDN, FastDNS, Prolexic
This role will be based out of Hong Kong with a competitive salary for the successful individual.
If this is a position that is of interest to you, then please don’t delay your application and apply today!
Please forward your CV to Nigel Ma via the "Apply Now" button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please call Nigel directly on +852 39746769