PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Infrastructure Manager (Oracle)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997847
Employer Ref. C40301447481010401
The successful candidate will be responsible for infrastructure management (installation, configuration and troubleshooting) of large scale ERP implementation projects. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
- Provide hands-on infrastructure management in Oracle EBS and its integration with other systems including SSO
- Perform installation, configuration, integration of Oracle EBS apps, Weblogic and Oracle DB
- Handle system patches, backup and recovery, data synchronization and performance tuning
- Provide professional advisory in Oracle EBS performance issues on customization and its integration with other systems
- Work with functional and offshore technical teams with different skill sets to meet project timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT profession with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Oracle EBS infrastructure management
- Practical experience in Oracle EBS (preferably R12) Configuration and Development
- Practical experience in the following skills:
- UNIX Shell Scripts
- Oracle Web ADi
- Oracle Forms / Reports
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF), JDeveloper
- Workflow Development
- Oracle patches
- Oracle Exadata
- Oracle DB and RAC
- Oracle SSO
- Excellent problem solving and client facing skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good analytical, interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with lower qualifications and less experience will be considered as Infrastructure Specialist
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.