Asia Progress Executive Limited
- ASIA PROGRESS was established in 1989 and is one of the leading Staff Recruitment, Outsourcing and Tax Advisory Services company in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
ASIA PROGRESS has successfully developed an established and reputable practice renowned for recruitment of executives in a wide range of management disciplines for our international and Fortune 500 clients. Our experience include recruiting for Junior and Middle Management level to Top Level Executives.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782833
Our client is a brokerage securities firm/ investment banking. To cope with the rapid business expansion, they are now inviting high caliber candidates to join the team.
- Provide day-to-day support on infrastructure areas; support work involves hardware, software and end-user support
- Participate in infrastructure projects and implementation work
- Conduct research, evaluation and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts
- Assist in negotiation with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services
- Pro-actively monitor and review infrastructure performance and provide performance statistics and reports
- Assist in keep tracking IT assets with proper inventory control on record keeping, maintenance and related documentation
- Monitor computer operation (system and network) and be able to identify and react to failures
- Liaise with customers to diagnose and report on problems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Information Technology areas
- Knowledge and experience in first-line user and technical support with strong skill in trouble-shooting and softskill in handling users a must
- Working experience in financial service industry (preferably in investment banks, securities houses, brokerage firm) a definite advantage
- Knowledge and experience in using Windows desktop and domain administration, Blackberry (Enterprise Server), Proxy, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, McAfee antivirus, McAfee DLP preferred
- Exposure in using network products and protocols such as Juniper SSLVPN and Firewall, Checkpoint, F5, IronPort, Cisco Router and Switch, TCP/IP an added advantage
- Good understanding of trading and market data facilities such as Reuters RMDS, Bloomberg, AAStocks, ET-Net, CCASS, DCASS, AMS/3 OG, NG, etc. an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience in email system especially Lotus Notes an added advantage