Infrastructure & Operations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999765
Our client is a world leading fashion house listed in the stock market. It offers attractive remuneration package to the right candidate for this leadership role.
- Develop annual infrastructure and service delivery strategy and execution plan in line with the strategic plan of MIS Department and the company’s business direction.
- Monitor the OPEX and CAPEX of work section alignment with the MIS Department overall operation budget.
- Lead and monitor group-wide, strategic ICT initiatives to achieve the predefined business values in accordance with the agreed deliverable, budgets, and timelines.
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance. Establish metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements to continually improve the performance of IT operations.
- Plan: 1) Future skill requirements, 2) Skill development strategies and resources, 3) Personnel levels based on project and operational demands, and 4) in coordination with the I&O team’s managers, professional and personal development for all members of the I&O team at headquarters and local countries.
- Develop and review vendor management process of Infrastructure & Operations for vendor appointment and contract renewal in order to establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Ensure the compliance and auditability of the systems towards legal aspects for change management, data storage, data privacy, etc.
- Develop RFPs/RFIs, oversee product evaluations, coordinate product and service selections, and ensure that pricing, terms, and conditions for vendor contracts meet the company and MIS standards while achieving optimal results for the company.
- Lead the I&O team’s managers to establish a set of SOPs, guidelines and standards to ensure the quality and security in provision of infrastructure services to the company with reference to the standards defined by ITIL and ISO.
- College degree in technology related major preferred.
- An ITIL Expert or Master certification.
- CISSP, CITPM or PMP certification would be an advantage.
- A minimum of ten years of leadership experience managing and/or directing a team of over 10 infrastructure and operation staff in sizable multi-national enterprises, running SAP ECC6 in the retail apparel industry preferred.
- A minimum of three years of experience in administering or supporting retail POS and SAP solutions (ECC, BW, and/or POSDM) is required.
- Experience in implementing and/or managing retail technologies, like in-store Wi-Fi, traffic analysis, and e-commerce platform and payment gateway is a plus.
- Solid experience in establishing and/or managing a regional/global service desk.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high quality data center management.
- Commercial experience in China, Taiwan, and Japan preferred.
- Professional level business Chinese and English is a must, both written and verbal.
- Putonghua/Standard Mandarin fluency is essential.
To submit your application, please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking "Apply Now". All data collected will be kept in strict confidence and is used for recruitment purpose only.