Swing Consulting Limited
Swing Consulting Limited is an IT consulting firm, we provide wide range of IT solution to our customer including software development, IT infrastructure, Network deployment etc. For company development, we are looking for high caliber candidates with matching background and expertise to respond to current opening for the following position.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Infrastructure Project Manager (ibank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917946
Employer Ref. SW9256
- Structure the IT Project to define Project scope, implementation to Project closure and resources plan.
- Prepare business cases and communicate with clients/ different parties (such as Project Managers, internal and external sub-contractors and so on.) to manage IT Project to meet the business requirements and corporate standard.
- Monitor and control the Project to ensure the deliverables meet the technology standard and IT Security policies (including the development of contingency plans).
- Monitor & control Projects financial status/ forecasts and develop Project resource plan with related parties.
- Co-ordinate the operational activities of internal and external resources.
- Support and provide independent advise on different Projects planning, implementation and introduction of new technology, policy and standards to reach the goals.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 8 years of solid experience and track record in Project Management with solid Technical background.
- Have experience on Network & Security Infrastructure and OS.
- Solid experience in leading Infrastructure Project and Resources Planning are a must.
- Experience in managing IT Project in banking / finance sectors and familiar with the infrastructure is a definite advantage.
- Results oriented with good Systematic and Time Management skills.
- Excellent in People and Team Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – influencing skill set in negotiation and decision making processes.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please send your full resume with MS Word format to us by email or fax: 3426 2763, or you may click the Apply Now button below.
For other vacancies, please visit our website www.swing-hk.com
Join us on facebook – www.facebook.com/swinghk
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.