Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Infrastructure Service Analyst – Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832292
Employer Ref. IALF/EC210916
- Western Culture
- Full access and control
- Part of the infrastructure strategy team
This is an opportunity with a very established off-shore UK law firm. With the growth of their firm, they are currently seeking for an infrastructure expert to join the local team.
The primary objective of the role is to provide 2nd tier support on infrastructure support and is accountable for moving the firm’s back office infrastructure strategy forward.
- Provide 2nd tier support and maintenance on back office systems (Windows Servers, VMware, SQL and Exchange)
- Build new servers and systems as required
- Keep systems up to date with the latest patches and hotfixes
- Assist with back office related projects
- Assist with troubleshooting efforts and updating the management on any issues promptly
- Assist in infrastructure projects
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 6 years of experience in IT system administration, with 4 years experience in 3rd level support of Windows servers, Exchange servers, SQL servers, and VMware
- Strong experience in technical environments
- Knowledge and experience in Blackberry server, patch management, and firewalls is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- Experience of law firms would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Edmond Chan, enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy