Infrastructure Specialist - Global Firm (Windows/Unix)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835533
- Responsible for Windows administration and operational support.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, maintaining windows servers and implementing infrastructure projects
- VMware knowledge is a plus.
- Experienced in project management tools, techniques and technology lifecycles.
- Broad technical infrastructure background.
- Knowledge on Cloud will be preferred.
- PMP, ITIL or equivalent certifications are beneficial.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English or Cantonese, Mandarin is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of end user support and systems administration experience.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Familiar with Storage Area Networks (Netapp, EquilLogic, EMC) and Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer)
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding business across the globe. There is an attractive Hong Kong package available and opportunities for further career development.
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format directly using apply now or contact Justin Wan on +852 3473 3253 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.