AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Infrastructure Specialist – Wintel
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782331
This position requires strong windows administration knowledge with stress on performance analysis, system architecture, documentation and scripting. The resource will be working in a team environment with other windows analysts. Preferred candidate’s background will be emphasized in deploying virtualization technologies on enterprise Wintel servers.
The ideal candidate would also be responsible for the following:
- The candidate will be involved in planning, scoping, provisioning and maintenance phases of Wintel-based infrastructure on enterprise virtualized environment.
- Lead senior level technical implementation and support
- Offer extensive engineering and deployment support regarding Server Consolidations and Refreshes as defined by the Business area
- Provide support for Intel Distributed environments optimizing availability and performance to the customer base
- Participate in projects as a subject matter expert contributing to proposal and scoping, solution design, installation, integration (to front-end applications) as well as subsequent administration of the deployed systems.
- Performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of servers to the specifications of client proposals.
- Managing assigned projects components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Provide business-as-usual system support in areas of monitoring, tuning, backups and patching.
- Participate in periodic audit reviews and remediation exercises.
- Ensure that systems are secured according to Global Information Security guidelines.
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned by his/her Supervisor.
The successful candidate should possess:
A recognized degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, or equivalent
5+ years’ experience specializing in one or more of the following disciplines:
Proven track record of engineering, implementation, deployment, and support of a robust Distributed environment
Good knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IIS.
Must have strong troubleshooting skills
Good knowledge of ITIL processes.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required.
Able to provide occasional after-business hours’ operational or project support when required.
Autonomous, work independently with minimum supervision
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.