BGC Group (HK) Ltd is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta, BGC Group is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
Infrastructure Support (up to 40K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784099
- Provide technical and analytical support for midrange applications in UNIX/AIX environment
- Review/Assist application development team in new system design, giving advises from operations point of view
- Perform fault analysis on all problems related to production batch window and provide comment to development team if necessary
- Accept, or reject any new application / changes to any existing application
- Provide 24 hours stand by support or on-site support in case of serious problems encountered by operations section and create event log immediately after fault rectified
- Produce, maintain and co-ordinate the recovery plans
- 5 - 10 years experiences with database, UNIX / AIX environment support and Windows environment
- Experience in Control M & Batch operations support
- Experience in Operations Acceptance Test
- Experience in banking system environment
For more details, please feel free to contact Cliff To on 28556988.