NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
Infrastructure Technical Architect
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831286
Nakama has partnered with a leading airline that is looking for an Infrastructure Technical Architect on a 12-month contract. The successful individual will lever key technical skills to ensure that the IT Infrastructure design meets the business and industry requirements and standards.
To be considered for the role, you will be –
- Technical degree holder with proven experience in working in a complex IT infrastructure environment
- 10 years + of IT experience with 5 years IT Infrastructure experience
- Have the ability to Scope, asses and deliver project requirements
- Strong communicator and have the ability to build strong partnerships both internally and externally.
- Develop value propositions relating to IT infrastructure services
Experience and knowledge of one or more of the following –
- Server Infrastructure – UNIX, LINUX, VMWare and Windows
- Storage and backup
- Application Layer
- Database – Oracle/Microsoft
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Networks
- Unified Communication
- End Use Computing
- System Management
- Data warehouse
This role will be based out of Hong Kong with a competitive salary for the successful individual.
If this is a position that is of interest to you, then please don’t delay your application and apply today!
Please forward your CV to Nigel Ma via the "Apply Now" button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please call Nigel directly on +852 39746769