Insides Sales Manager / Sales Development Researcher
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783382
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build relationships via email and phone to generate own appointments, leads and manage pipeline.
- Identify, qualify, nurture and follow up on own opportunities.
- Make outbound calls (cold calls) in order to generate new business.
- Comfortable in discussing and influencing decision makers over the telephone about their business marketing issues and operations.
- Use Emarsys products to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients via web access.
- Consistently and regularly use Salesforce to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
- Follow the established sales process.
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organisation.
- Higher diploma or above in Sales and Marketing or IT
- 1-2 years relevant experience in customer service or call centre
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn and work independently
- Being a positive and good team player
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking" Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emarsys Limited
About Emarsys Limited