Founded in 1862, The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited (Towngas) was Hong Kong's first public utility. Today, we are one of the largest energy suppliers in Hong Kong, operating with world-class corporate management and leading-edge business practices. For the past years, Towngas has been growing with Hong Kong, evolving from the simple gas company supplying fuel for street lamps to our current leading position in the energy industry in the greater China region.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830467
Employer Ref. GTDD/I/JDB01/16
- Perform incoming quality inspection and test of residential and commercial gas appliances, electrical appliances and installation materials
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks in laboratory and customer premises
- Assist in the design, fabrication and maintenance of testing facilities, equipment and tools
- Diploma/Certificate in Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 5 years’ experience in gas related services
- Registered Gas Installer (RGI 1-8) is required, preferably with Electrical License Class A
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and able to communicate in English
- Proficient in PC applications (e.g. Microsoft office)
- Basic understanding and interpretation of technical drawings, able to prepare technical drawing is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, hardworking
- Candidates with less experience and/or qualification will be considered for the post of Senior Technician
Application with full details stating current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Deadline for application: 17 November 2016
Please quote the reference number (GTDD/I/JDB01/16) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)