ALSTOM Hong Kong Limited
ALSTOM is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. Alstom builds the fastest train and the highest capacity automated metro in the world, provides turnkey integrated power plant solutions and associated services for a wide variety of energy sources, including hydro, nuclear, gas, coal and wind, and it offers a wide range of solutions for power transmission, with a focus on smart grids. The Group employs 88,000 people in around 100 countries.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837335
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and supervising execution of Installation at site of railway signalling projects, and under direction of direct managers, in strict application of Company policies, standards and applicable local regulations and standards (including EHS) to agreed levels.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical / Building Service Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in E&M projects; candidates with experience in railway signalling projects will be a plus
- Holder of driving license (No. 1&2) is preferable
- Strong desire to achieve and willing to take challenges in a multinational organization
- Willing to learn, with team spirit, polyvalent, open-minded
- With excellent sense of responsibility, a team player, mature and self-motivated.
- Able to take night works and working at sites
- Good communications skills in both Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD is preferred
- Driving project cars (7 seats vehicles) will be required for those who obtained valid driving license (No. 1 & 2)
We offer competitive salary package. Interested candidates should send resume with expected salary via clicking "APPLY NOW" or fax to 2381 8011.
ALSTOM is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal-data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.