ALSTOM Hong Kong Limited
The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world.
The trends that drive this are well known: environmental challenges, population growth, urbanization and increasing demands for mobility. With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector. Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
ALSTOM has been present in Hong Kong for 35 years and is a long-term dedicated partner of the city’s rail transport development. Since its first metro contract awarded in Hong Kong in 1975, Alstom has supplied the city with over 1,100 mass transit rail cars, provided infrastructure systems to 2 metro lines and signalling systems to 7 metro lines, such as the West Island Line (WIL), Kwun Tung Line (KTL) and South Island Line - East (SIL(E)). Alstom was also contracted to refurbish about 350 metro cars for Hong Kong’s Kowloon Canton Railway Corporation (KCRC).
Due to the substantial growth in Hong Kong, Alstom is looking for high-caliber candidates to take up the following challenging roles for the upcoming railway signaling projects:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915263
The incumbent will be responsible for preparing and supervising execution of Installation at site of railway signalling projects, and under direction of direct managers, in strict application of Company policies, standards and applicable local regulations and standards (including EHS) to agreed levels.
- Higher Diploma in Electrical / Building Service Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in E&M projects; candidates with experience in railway signalling projects will be a plus
- Holder of driving license (No. 1&2) is preferable
- Strong desire to achieve and willing to take challenges in a multinational organization
- Willing to learn, with team spirit, polyvalent, open-minded
- With excellent sense of responsibility, a team player, mature and self-motivated.
- Able to take night works and working at sites
- Good communications skills in both Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD is preferred
- Driving project cars (7 seats vehicles) will be required for those who obtained valid driving license (No. 1 & 2)
We offer competitive salary package. Interested candidates should send resume with expected salary via clicking "APPLY NOW" or fax to 2381 8011.
ALSTOM is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal-data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.