jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916506
Employer Ref. HK117010
Our client is one of the leading asset management firms in Asia. To cope with the rapid growth of the business, they are now looking for an expert in Institutional Sales to join its team in Hong Kong
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain good relationship existing and new clients (including institutional clients i.e., Private banks & insurance firms)
- Prepare effective communication plan for existing and new client on-boarding to ensure clients' enquiries and issues are satisfied promptly and all the related interaction with clients are well documented
- Review client's portfolio and arrange meeting with key clients to ensure service expectations are met and provide advice to clients on their portfolio mix on ETFs, Mutual Funds, Segregated Accounts etc.
- Coordinate with across organization to achieve annual financial targets and pre-defined goals and objectives
- Ensures the establishment of policies and standards of service for each department and monitors the operation's performance
- Manage the risk associated within running and managing a book of clients this is to include overdraft management, operational risk, rotational risk, money laundering, compliance and general operation, custody and investment procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administrations or related disciplines with at least 6 years' work experience in a sales function of financial institutions
- Current SFC License Type 1 holder is a must
- Previous exposure to Asset Management services and solution
- Self-driven, independent, team player
- Strong strategic planning, organization and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Phoebe Pong at +852 2919 6248 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117010. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.