CITIC Futures International Company Limited
CITIC Futures International Company Limited is a 100% subsidiary of CITIC Futures Co. Limited, the largest futures brokerage firm in China.
We offer access to global futures markets for clients with 24 hour phone and electronic trading service. Products range from commodities, foreign exchange, index futures and options. CITIC Futures International Company Limited is also the platform from which CITIC Futures Co. Limited will use for its global expansion to overseas markets. Our vision is to become the premier futures firm for trading global markets and also provide top service for global clients trading the china futures market.
Institutional Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004907530
Assist the Head of Marketing Department to attain sale goals, and develop/maintain relationships with key clients.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to expand the base of clientele and explore new business opportunities;
- Provide quality and professional customer services support to clients;
- Maintain long term relationship with existing clients;
- Handle client enquiries and compliant;
- Take up other ad-hoc projects and assigned duties;
- Bachelor Degree or above holder in IT/Finance/Accounting or related discipline(s);
- Minimum of 6 years of sales, marketing, or business development experience in the financial industry; Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Institutional Sales Manager;
- Passed the Paper 1 of the Licensing Examination for Securities and Future Intermediaries;
- Candidate with existing relevant SFC Type 2 license is preferred;
- Familiar with rules and regulations of mainland and other international futures markets;
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
Please send your application with full resume (including current salary) by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not invited for an interview within 6 weeks from the date of this posting may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be destroyed after3months. You may request access to and/or correction of your personal data by sending your request/updated resume to the Data Protection Officer of Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now
Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.