Johnson Cleaning Services Company Limited
Johnson Cleaning Services Co., Ltd. was found in 1979 in Hong Kong. We have been providing a variety of consistent quality cleaning services to a combined portfolio of government, commercial and industrial markets. With more than 7,000 employees, we aim to provide competitive and quality environmental services to our clients. Our clients include the Government of HKSAR, MTR Corporation Limited and various tertiary institutions.
Insurance Claims Executive/Officer ( Administrative Department ) (REF:V-16-INS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997244
Employer Ref. V-16-INS
- Handle full set of documents for Employee Compensation and Public Liability insurance claims.
- Liaise among insurance companies, agents, brokers and customers to resolve enquiries and requests;
- Coordinate with our Legal Representatives for any claim issues;
- Assist team members to liaise with insurance companies, medical professionals and customers to arrange direct billing services related to all medical claim issues;
- Perform administrative tasks such as information update, record maintenance, document preparation, premium calculation and letter issuance;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and knowledge in insurance is a must;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- High Diploma / Degree in HR is preferable. Familiar with HKSAR Employment Ordinance, related regulations;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word & Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Independent, positive work attitude, well-organized, detailed-minded, able to work under pressure and be a team player;
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary (quoting Employer Ref:) to HR Department at 11/F., China Aerospace Centre, No. 143 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or e-mail by clicking "Apply Now" or browse our website www.johnson-cleaning.com.
Personal Information Collection Statement-Applicants’ personal information will be used for the recruitment and employment matters only; information will be kept in strict confidence; information of unsuccessful applicants will be shredded after recruitment process; subject to provisions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have right to access and make corrections of their personal data.