Premier Insurance Brokers Ltd
Premier Insurance Brokers Limited is a boutique insurance and re-insurance broking firm. We are headquartered in Hong Kong. Our clients are mainly in the Asian Continent primarily in Hong Kong, India and the countries in the Middle East Asia. We place re-insurance business globally.
We are inviting experienced, committed, dynamic and eager individuals to apply for the following position:
Insurance Officer - Marine Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220660
- Handle documentation, including preparation of quotation slip, bordereaux and cover note, manage files and records, update internal system and prepare reports.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Handle tasks and projects as assigned by supervisors from time to time
- Support the team of brokers with renewals processes, management of clients’ records and placing files, maintenance of policy data.
- Service the Company’s clients including issuing policies, endorsements and invoices, following-up on inquiries accurately and promptly.
- Liaise with the Accounting team regarding invoicing, settlement/ refund and commission.
- Form 7 (or equivalent qualification) or above
- 1-2 years' working experience (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Knowledge in insurance/ reinsurance will be an advantage
- Strong customer services orientation
- Good organizational skill, meticulous and able to work independent and under pressure.
- Detailed oriented, organized with proficiency in using computers, problem-solving and able to meet deadlines and deliver a high standard of service
- Highly motivated, fast learner with "can-do" attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Candidate with the ability to do brokering will be considered as Senior Insurance Officer - Marine Insurance
An attractive remuneration package including 5 days work base, annual leave, medical benefits, 13 month salary and excellent development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your CV with expected salary through "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.