Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Insurance Project Manager $60,000 - $80,000
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830045
Employer Ref. IPM/DLM101716
My client is a leading provider of Insurance products are recruiting a Project Manager to deliver business/change projects or work streams from initiation through delivery, implementation and close down. The candidate should have a background in the insurance sector.
- Delivery of enterprise wide business critical projects / work steams to time, cost and quality.
- Business Outcomes: Works with the Head of Change and Business Sponsor to define. Project / work stream business benefits / KPI’s and to confirm that deliverables and outcomes will support the project’s planned benefit realisation.
- Deliver agreed business outcomes in support of strategy against defined and measurable KPI’s.
- Delivery of all aspects of change in adherence with company standards. Identification and management of risks, issues and dependencies. Quantify and produce mitigation, capture and contingency plans.
- Planning and Finance
- Stakeholder Management: Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of project to meet business goals and outcomes.
- 3rd party supplier management
- Five to seven years’ experience in delivery of complex business focused projects and change management, ideally within insurance.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work within a defined framework covering processes standards, risk/issue/dependancy management, change control and reporting
- Business Analysis
- Ability to plan and manage budgets, to understand budgetary impacts of work within the workstream and the broader Programme
- Strong leadership skills, adept at driving forward change and dealing with challenging groups of stakeholders
- Six sigma, PMP qualifications are desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with stakeholders
- Very strong influencing skills experienced at getting stakeholders to work together
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with financial complexity
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Daniel Lam, daniell@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk. Due to high volume of CV submissions, only those who qualify will be contacted.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy.