Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917309
Employer Ref. 91M0079649
As an insurance specialist in a well-established leading foreign bank, your prime responsibility will be identifying and capturing insurance business opportunities with prompt follow up on analytically driven leads and referrals for Advance and Mass market segments.
- Prestigious foreign bank
- Attractive package with great commission and benefits
Our client is a Well-established leading foreign bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bancassurance/ Insurance professional to join their team focusing on mass market customers.
about the job
As the Insurance Specialist, your prime responsibility will be identifying and capturing insurance business opportunities with prompt follow up on analytically driven leads and referrals for Advance and Mass market segments. You will also be providing specialist advice on appropriate insurance solutions to ensure the insurance and protection needs of the customers are well fulfilled as well as managing individual insurance portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency.
skills and qualifications
- Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Solid experience in life insurance, preferably in Bancassurance Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge and capabilities
- Insurance licenses required
- Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing Professional accreditation or other relevant qualification an advantage
- Good level of verbal English and Cantonese, with Putonghua preferred Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Self motivated, excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.