The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 83 branches, 53 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,000 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 12,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Insurance Specialist (at branches)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920495
Branch Distribution & Services Department
Insurance Specialist (at branches) (Job ID: 1295)
- To be a team member of Branch Distribution & Services Department
- To promote insurance products at branches i.e. maximize bancassurance business, execute related department strategies and business plans, and drive marketing programs as well as optimize sales preparation and operations
- To provide training to frontline sales staff on insurance product knowledge, market updates, and selling skills
- To arrange mentors to newly joined sales staff
- To monitor sales performance, identify problems, if any, and provide relevant solutions
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in bancassurance/insurance business at supervisory level in banks, financial institutions or insurance companies
- Solid experience in selling insurance products
- Sound knowledge of insurance products and good business sense
- Independent, self-motivated and effective team player as well as leader with positive working attitude
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work under pressure
- Strong sales, organization, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and keywords search 1295. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.