Hong Kong Television Network Limited (HKTV) is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall" providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Interactive Graphic Designer / Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921896
Employer Ref. SPEC-IGD-1611-JDB
- Work closely with Design, e-Commerce, UI and Marketing teams to design and execute all kinds of creative and quality promotion materials with open-minded and flexible manner as amoeba
- Create and develop online and offline promotional materials such as web banners, eDM, promotional website, motion graphic, animation, online ad and publishing design etc.
- Build full HTML 5 / promotional website
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Graphic / Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- 2 years solid experience in graphic design industry; experience among online advertising and typographic will be advantages
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash & After Effect
- Able to work independently and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good & cheerful team player with different teams internally & externally
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.