Interactive Services Officer (Systems)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781846
Employer Ref. VIS-F-10001819-ISO(S)-D
Our Interactive Services Department is responsible for the management and development of the fast growing interactive betting channels, including the web-based Online Betting Service (eWin), the Mobile Betting Service (Android / iPhone / Windows Phone betting apps) and various betting devices. These interactive channels in total serve over 1,000,000 customers and contribute close to half of the Club’s betting turnover. The Department also manages all key processes across channels which are essential to account customer’s digital wagering experience.
participate in the continuing enhancement and development of Mobile Betting Service, the club’s betting Website and other interactive betting channels to improve customers' experience
monitor various system and business report to produce insightful management report
- participate in the documentation of business requirements for IT to implement or source the required solutions
- coordinate with various internal / external parties to ensure a smooth system implementation
- provide second tier support for customer enquiries regarding the Club’s interactive betting channels
- be a degree holder in Business or Marketing with strong technology knowledge and experience in e-Business OR
- be a degree holder in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / E-Commerce with a keen business sense and ability to take the customers' viewpoint
- have at least 3 years relevant experience
- have excellent project management skills and strong interest in e-Business
- have exposure to customer-centred design and development of e-Commerce web sites, mobile web sites and / or mobile native apps
- have experience with preparing user requirements documentation
- be energetic, creative and persistent in achieving results
- have excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied Departments.
1 Club. 1 Team.
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.