We recruit professionals across a broad range of sectors in Asia including architects, designers, engineers, sales/marketing/leasing managers and project managers and we work with developers, consultancies, contractors, architectural practices and engineering firms.
Interior Design Manager - Hong Kong Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992591
Our client is a top tier Hong Kong developer with property developments in the commercial, residential and hospitality sectors.
Their projects are in Hong Kong, China and internationally and they are currently investing heavily in new developments around the world.
- Their development team is looking to employ an experienced Interior Design Manager to oversee some of their latest work.
- The ideal candidate will have around 5-10 years of experience in interior design, with a focus on the project management aspects of the process.
- Ideally this candidate will have experience in a couple of sector types – commercial, hospitality and retail would be perfect.
- Candidates may come from a consultancy firm or developer and should have proven experience managing projects through to completion.
- Our client wishes to speak to candidates who can work independently and provide design and delivery solutions without guidance from management.
- This candidate will oversee the design work done by external consultants and then manage the contractor team on site through project delivery.
- The Design Manager will also work closely with the Design Director of the development team to come up with innovative development proposals for future work.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential. Mandarin would be beneficial.
Our client will offer a highly attractive salary package along with substantial bonus scheme.
This opportunity will perhaps suit an ambitious Interior Project Manager who is looking to make the move to the client side and take on independent project responsibility for one of the top developers in Hong Kong.