We recruit professionals across a broad range of sectors in Asia including architects, designers, engineers, sales/marketing/leasing managers and project managers and we work with developers, consultancies, contractors, architectural practices and engineering firms.
Interior Design Practice Leader - Shanghai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992585
Our client is a global design name with their Asia headquarters being in Shanghai. As part of continuing growth, they are looking to bring in an experienced Leader to head up their Interior Design work for the region.
- The successful candidate will be already be a design and team leader within the interior design space in Asia.
- Sector experience in the commercial, retail and mixed use sectors would be ideal - our client would also like to hear from anyone with institutional and cultural project experience.
- A proven business leader is required. This candidate will manage and develop client relationships whilst also managing the interior design team itself.
- Our client is looking for someone with design flair who can provide creative leadership to the team and for their clients.
- A proven track record working on projects in the region, ideally in China, is essential.
- This candidate will be responsible for developing the interior design practice further. This will include expanding the team and investigating new market sectors for the business.
- On offer will be a significant leadership role within a highly regarded global design firm. As such, a strong salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.