In Cube Design Limited
Established in 2012, In Cube Design Limited is a young and rising interior design firm. We offer dynamic and creative design solutions with full range of professional design, consultation and project management services for residential and commercial spaces, especially in Food & Beverage sector. In Cube is young but our design team is experienced and professional in interior design and project management.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783807
- Diploma / Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office
- Good design ability and knowledge of production drawings and interior detailing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and lead a supporting team
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as the post of Assistant Interior Designer
We work on a 5-day week, offer attractive salaries and other fringe benefits, including group medical insurance and MPF contribution
If you are interested, please send your full resume, contact details and salary expectations to by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.