Stefano Tordiglione Design is an award-winning Italian interior design and architecture studio providing full spectrum of creative solutions to clients in retail, hospitality, residence and office spaces. The unique style of Stefano Tordiglione Design is characterized by “East Meeting West” where every detail is a result of research and intuition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber candidate to join our young and dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004874820
- Provide creative and technical solutions to our projects
- Independently handle projects from design concept to construction stage
- Handle full set of tender drawings and presentation
- Plan, execute and monitor projects on-site on daily issues relating to construction and work progress
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external parties to ensure project timelines and required qualities are met
- Supervise and coach junior staff members, contribute to team cohesiveness
- Passionate, willing to explore new ideas, innovative and think independently
- Degree/diploma holder in Architecture/Interior Design
- Hard working with strong technical skills
- Good team spirit
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- 5 years or above experience in Architecture/Interior
- Good in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Travel to PRC is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Interior Designer
Interested parties please email full resume, portfolio and expected salary by APPLY NOW or post them to 4-5/F, 86 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
Portfolio should be in PDF Format or JPG Format. Candidates WITHOUT portfolio will NOT be considered.
Candidates are welcome to visit our website http://www.stdesign.it for more information of our studio.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.