Room Five Concept
Based in Hong Kong, Room Five Concept is a young and fast-growing boutique design studio. The studio works in hospitality and corporate interiors with projects in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific.
With our strength in the F&B sector, starts from branding stage we provide sophisticated proposals in respond to different briefs and keen to redefine ways of dining and create unique social sharing space.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now looking for designers with curiosity to spark inspiration in the studio. We offer five-day work week, attractive remuneration package and provide opportunities for all-round development.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915072
- Passionately curious
- Sensitive in design details
- Self-motivated, responsible and good team player
Contribute thoroughly from concept design to practical completion
- Preparation of design proposal, drawings and specifications
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, vendors and contractors
- Participate in site coordination to project delivery
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/ Diploma in interior design
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Good command in AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS PowerPoint
Five-day work week, performance bonus and group medical insurance will be provided to the right candidate.
If you want to join us in a cozy and friendly working environment, please drop us an email at studio @ roomfiveconcept.com with full resume, expected salary and date of availability or by clicking 'APPLY NOW'