atelier C , a well established architecture, interior design and contracting firm diversify in residential, retail, commercial and hospitality projects, is now seeking dedicated and creative individuals to join our design team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991756
- Degree in Interior Design or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant working experience
- Design orientated and capable of preparing full set of perspective drawing
- Proficiency in Auto CAD, freehand sketching and 3D rendering
- Excellent design concepts, creative and good presentation skills
- Able to handle full set of working drawings & details
- Previous site management and project skills preferable
- Interest in design work, creative, mature working attitude, self-motivation
- Good command of spoken & written Chinese & English
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Immediately available preferred
- Less experience will be considered for the Assistant Interior Designer appointment
Interested parties, please send your application letter with detailed resume with start-date availability, portfolio, current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.