AJM Design Group Ltd
AJM Design Group Ltd. is a leading Interior Design Firm which specialised in office design in the banking and commercial sectors. During our 37 years service in Hong Kong, we have completed a wide range of projects for many corporate groups in Hong Kong and the region including Societe Generale, BNP Paribas, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Rabobank, ING Bank, Bank For International Settlement, ICBC Standard Bank, The Hong Kong Exchanges, CLSA Ltd, Fidelity, Moody's, and Lenovo etc.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995773
- Coordinate and liaise with clients, contractors, vendors and project team members for the assigned project to ensure project effectiveness and competition
- Handle design documentation and presentation work including concept design and development, detailed and construction drawings, materials sourcing and selection
- Provide assistance in project management services in site survey, site supervision, site meetings, delivery coordination, budget estimation and schedule preparation
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in interior design or equivalent qualification
- 4 years experience in office interior design and site management
- Good detailed & elevation drawing and presentation skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD2012 or above and other design based skills
- Good computer knowledge in Sketchup, Photoshop and MS Office
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Good communication, organization, project management and problem solving skills
- Responsible, Self-motivated and Creative
- Customer focused and team orientated
We offer competitive remuneration package and exciting career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties can send resume with current and expected salary to our Human Resources Department.
By post to: Human Resources Department, AJM Design Group Limited, 2/F Golden Star Building, 20 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Web Site : www.ajm.com.hk