Universal Design (International) Limited
Found in 1983, Universal Design provides store design and contracting services for high-end luxury retail brands. Over the past 30 years, we have built a strong recognition for our designs and service quality. We serve our clients globally and have a strong presence in the Asia Pacific.
Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834108
We welcome a high caliber candidate to join us for the position of Interior Designer. This requires interacting with clients from prestigious international luxury brands and provides international project exposure and travel opportunities.
- Draft shop and exhibition designs for presentation to team members and clients
- Prepare full-set drawings and 2D production drawings
- Assist clients with designs for visual merchandising displays and promotional events
- Identify, communicate and resolve project issues as a team
- Advise team members and clients on shop operation and aesthetics elements
- Coordinate installation and liaise with clients and suppliers
- Degree, diploma, interior design or relevant discipline graduate
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3DS Max, AI, Photoshop
- Experience in the retail, boutiques, stores and fixtures are advantages
- 2-3 years of experience preferred; less qualified candidates will be considered for Assistant Interior Designer or Designer Trainee
- Familiar with construction techniques and material application is a plus
- Contracting/project coordination experience would also be an asset
- Independent, good communication skills, take initiatives
We offer an attractive salary, performance bonus and medical benefits. Interested parties should send your CV, portfolio, expected salary and availability by email to us.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.