Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer (Ref. No.: L17/01-0015)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997288
Employer Ref. L17/01-0015
- Manage shop design and renovation fitting out work
- Preparation of design proposals including space creation and conceptual design
- Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings
- Good knowledge on project overview and progress supervision
- Interface and co-ordinations with clients, sub-contractors, and other third parties
- Generate and executive solutions to any ad-hoc design & project problems
- Control and maintain shop design to meet landlord’s standard
- Provide design support on graphic, signage, artifacts and marketing material
- Diploma or above in Interior Design, Architectural Studies, Building Studies or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in interior design and project management
- Solid experience in retail or shopping centre design is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements on Buildings Ordinance (e.g. Fire Services Regulation, etc.) is an advantage
- Proficiency in the application of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office Skills
- Able to work both as a team and individually, with strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills
Fresh graduate or candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Interior Designer
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email@example.com.