A well-established furniture company in Hong Kong ( Cyberport ) is looking for high calibre candidate to fill in the following position:
Interior Designer / Decorator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999539
Indigo Living specializes in styling properties for rent or sale using a range of furniture, artwork and accessories. We use product from the exclusive Indigo Living retail range, as seen in our 6 HK showrooms, as well as a host of other styles and designs enabling our stylists to create any look required on almost any budget. Property Styling projects range in scope from styling a completely empty property all the way through to simply adding some fresh rugs and artwork to an existing furnished property to lift its appeal.
- Full interior decorating service to our corporate clients;
- Curate Indigo outsourced collection;
- Manage all property styling projects to ensure smooth set-up, styling and fine-tuning within deadlines;
- Assess the quality of deliverables prior to presentation;
- Able to interpret trends and translate them to our customers’ needs;
- File management and administration work.
- Diploma or above in Interior Design/Decoration or related discipline;
- Must possess a strong sense of design, colour and style with an understanding of global home design trends and latest materials;
- Excellent product knowledge, fabrics, wallpapers, delivery lead times, pricing, and history behind product;
- High level of organizational skills and strong time management;
- Proficiency in AutoCad and/or Creative Adobe Suite, Sketch-up will be valued;
- Able to work creatively within a project team environment; good communication and team skills, self-motivated, and hardworking;
- Willing to work overtime, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in spoken English is a must; it will be beneficial if candidates are multilingual;
- Availability to travel is preferred;
- Immediate available preferred.
For more information on our company, please visit our website: www.indigo-living.com/
For those interested, please send your resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to joinus(at)indigo-living.com or via APPLY NOW.
Job position is required to be quoted in the application.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)