In view of company's rapid expansion, Studio Adjective is now looking for young creatives to explore, develop and execute projects with stories and unique concepts behind:
Interior Designer / Graphic Designer / Draftsman
(Full time/ 3-6 months Contract base)
- Out going and positive personality;
- Candidate with a degree/diploma in Architectural Design or Interior Design or Graphic Design or;
- With 2 years above working experience in design field;
- Able to handle full set of construction documentation and details independently;
- Experienced in site supervision and coordination is necessary;
- Strong in team leadership & time management;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, MS Word, PowerPoint, and 3D rendering software (e.g., Google Sketchup, 3Ds);
- Strong creative mind and good artistic sense;
- Experienced in co-ordination with Production house;
- Strong sense in Branding design experience is an advantage;
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese);
- Have at least 5 years of interior design experience preferred for senior positions;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Interior Designer / Assistant Interior Designer / Draftsman;
- Self-motivated, mature, initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We are a sporty team and promote work life balance working environment. We work on a 5-days week and provide MPF contribution.
If you are ready for a new challenge, please submit your CV, portfolio, current and expected salary and availability via "Apply Now" button below!