LEEHAR HOME LTD
- LH LTD: One of the Highest Rated Local Firms in Hong Kong. The LH- Service Concept is Exceptional & Well-Known in the Industry. If you a have strong desire to look for Challenges, Creativity, Career Growth & Managing Both People, Projects & Teams, this is a good Opportunity for you to develop your Career & Knowledge Base. We offer Very Rewarding Career Opportunities & Some of the Best Packages in the industry. Visit www.leeharhome.com & www.houzz.com/professionals
- We are an Evolving Firm in an Expansion Phase With Brand New Design Studios that we are taking on in 2017 & Looking to assemble some of the most talented in the industry
- Join one of the most Respected Teams in the Design & Build Industry & Be a part of a One of a Kind Team that enjoys a Great Working Environment, Modern High End & Well Equipped Design Studios & Private Secluded Outdoor Recreational Area
- Excellent Long Term Career Prospects, Expect Fast-Track Promotion & Some of the Best Compensation Packages in HK
- Featured in Newpsapers, Magazines & Rated as #1 Deisgn & Build Firm in the largest Home remodeling Portal online (Houzz.com)
- Individual Reckognition of Staff, Performance Bonus, Double-Pay, Travel & Meal Allowance for Overtime
- 5.5 days-work per week (10am-2pm on weekend)
- Birthday Leave
- Up to 5 days extra bonus holiday on Chinese New Year
- Project Based Bonus Upon Every Successful Project Completion
- Flexible Working Environment
Interior Designer/Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004989576
Employer Ref. JAN 2017
- Preparing a Creative Design presentation for Clients
- Handling Full set of Detail Working Drawings for Construction, including details, specifications, electrical schematics & 3D Modelling.
- Full Project Co-ordination, Mainly Residential, Some Commercial
- RESIDENTIAL Experience in Hong Kong Required Minimum 6 years for Project Manager, 4 years for Interior Designer
- Liaising with Suppliers and Contractors ensuring onetime Completion
- Un-Assisted Handle duties for Design & Build Projects, Materials selection, Project Planning, Execution & Monitoring. Start to Finish
- Co-ordination with Site Managers & onsite Crew (if Suitable)
- The less experienced might be considered for Assistant Interior Designer: Fast-Track Career Progression towards Senior Designer & Project Manager & Possibly Director of Operations For the Right Hardworking Candidates
- Easily Handle Excel for Quotations, Materials Schedules
- Hold Design/Drawing Presentations in English/Chinese for Clients.
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, Dropbox & Mac Computers an Absolute advantage
To fit in our post, you have to be highly proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Modelling, Drafting and Construction Details, and skillful in working out design details. You have an absolute advantage if you are good at project management, Handling a Small Team on your own, Experience in Tender documents, up to date on the design trends, Skilful in Original & Creative design.
In addition, you have to be organized, hard-working, committed, responsible, self-motivated, confident and pleasant in Personality, with willingness to work both Independently & as an Active Team player & Also a Team Leader under pressure and tight deadlines with or without strict supervision. It is certain you MUST be fluent in both spoken and written English & Cantonese and Basic Mandarin.
If you do feel you possess the qualities we have mentioned above, and would like to join us, please do not hesitate to send us your full resume with present and expected salary by email.