Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Interior Designer - Wrokplace/Commercial
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915379
Our client is one of the leading global integrated architecture, interior design, planning consulting firm, working with over 3000 clients worldwide arranging from small to large, public to private and profit to nonprofit clientele. They are expanding their team and looking for the right candidate to join their team of creative designers to provide the ultimate challenge of being bold to the world.
- Provide creative, out of the box designs
- Encourage and influence clients to be more bold and daring to new designs
- Handle full process from Concept design stage to full set construction
- Liaise with client, consultant and contractor to ensure design goes according to plan
- Site coordination and inspections with Project team and Contractors
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Interior Design or related fields
- 5 years’ experience within workplace stations or commercial retail and hospitality projects
- Strong creative imagination with no limitations
- Client facing, confident, well-spoken and strong professional presents
- Preferably available for immediate start
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Candidates with exceeding experience will be considered for an Interior Project Manager position.
Please contact me for further information and a confidential chat about our client’s opportunities.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted.