Interior Project Manager Hong Kong
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994784
- Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager - International projects
- Based from Hong Kong
- Career progression and mentoring
We are searching for an Assistant Project Manager to work across multiple Fortune 500 clients on international corporate office projects in APAC.
- Strong presentation experience and an understanding of bid, tenders and RFPs
- Implementation of interior workplace projects
- Managing and relationship building of clients, design teams and contractors
- Negotiating for fees and contracts, managing, scheduling, and budgeting for the design team, vendors and contactors
- Tracking financial performance of project
- Handling project documentation and risk control
Key skills and experiences:
- 5 year’s solid experience in Project Management across interior design/ build/ fit-out or engineering
- A deep understanding of Project Management procedures and best practices
- Strong communicator and the ability to manage international clients regionally
- Have Building Service (BS) knowledge is an advantage
- Experience working on corporate office projects or retail projects is essential
- Monitor progress and workmanship on site
- Responsible for overall project management duty: includes programming, cost & quality control
- Able to work independently, strong planning and organization skills
- Hardworking and work under pressure
- Responsible to liaise and co-ordinate with clients and sub-contractors
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediate available would be an advantage
To apply, please contact Ryan in our Hong Kong office on ryan(at)Redpathpartners.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.