In BSI, our ambition is to be recognized and valued globally as a best-in-class company; a client-driven, efficiently-run, growing business. BSI has come a long way since being founded in 1901.
Today, we’re a global business services organization, respected world over for the development of standards; assessment of management systems; testing and certification of products and services; providing software solutions; and the delivery of training courses. We offer diverse career paths from auditing to sales, product development to finance, and from IT to marketing.
With over 3,000 employees in more than 170 countries, this provides vast huge career opportunities that best suited individual’s growth interest. BSI challenges mediocrity and complacency to help embed excellence into the way people and products work. We pride ourselves on the expertise, integrity and professionalism of our people. That means showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
Our Vision: Making excellence a habit - it describes our way forward and our aspiration each day.
Our Mission: To help organizations embed excellence and states our shared purpose.
Our Values: Integrity – Continual improvement – Inclusivity, guide us in the way we work and help us deliver our Vision and Mission.
Intern (2-3 Months)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916445
- To provide administrative, operational, marketing and event management support to Marketing & Training Department
- Liaise with internal teams, external agencies and business partners on marketing activities and project to launch new product & services (training courses)
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by Marketing and Training Manager
- Diploma or above
- 1 year experience in marketing preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Professional, mature and pleasant personality, hard working with good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
Interested parties please submit your resume with expected salary and availability to https://internal-bsigroup.icims.com/jobs/3454/intern/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=910&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=480&jun1offset=480. All information will be collected for recruitment purpose.