We are The Hong Kong Research Institute of Textiles and Apparel (HKRITA).
We are established with funding from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
We work with Industry to invent, innovate, and create new solutions that make our industries better and benefit our society.
We are a young, energetic team that delights in bringing together researchers and industry partners.
We thrive on challenges. We are excited by new possibilities. We love to create new and better products, machines, and solutions. Applications are now invited for the following position.
Intern (Ref. No.: HKRITA-INT-11/16) [Appointment contract up to 14 March 2018]
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996240
Employer Ref. HKRITA-INT-11/16
Reporting to the Project Manager, the appointee will be required to:
- Assist in project deliverables;
- Assist in conducting research works, data collection and data analysis;
- Assist in managing project development, such as prepare report, follow up project progress, etc.; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A recognised degree in Textiles and Clothing, Chemistry, Engineering or a related discipline;
- Knowledge in sports or relevant products development;
- Highly-organised, capable of working under pressure with multi-task assignments
Applicants should state their current and expected salary in the application. Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applicants are invited to send detailed curriculum vitae in strict confidence to Human Resources Manager, HKRITA, R906-08, Shirley Chan Building, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, Kowloon by clicking "Apply Now". Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. HKRITA reserves the right to consider late applications and nominations, and to fill or not to fill the position. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purpose. Please mark “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL” and quote the position applied for and its reference number on the envelope.