Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited
2017 Corporate Services Internship
Around here, it’s more than a job!
We open a door to financial servicing industry
The internship starts in late April / early May for two months.
What we do in Computershare
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is an Australian success story. From modest beginnings in 1978, we have become the recognised global leader in our field, employing over 16,000 people in around 90 offices worldwide. In greater China area, we operate in five business areas:
- Registry Services—we provide one-stop listing registry solutions to over 800 public companies including 78% of Hang Seng Index companies, from investor services to corporate action & meeting administration;
- Plan Managers—powered by an unrivalled investment in technology, we manage employee share plan schemes for top employers, servicing over 150,000 employees;
- Shareholder Identification and Proxy Solicitation Solutions—we help issuers identify, locate and communicate to key shareholders to secure the votes they require;
- Governance Services—we give web based board portal solutions to support company secretaries with administration, governance and compliance;
- Global Solutions—we offer international issuers and other capital market participants cross-border advisory services and solutions to attract, retain and connect with potential investors.
Intern (Corporate Services)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996949
Your time here will look like this…
Your internship starts with a one day orientation and training about running shareholder meetings for Hong Kong listed companies. Then, over the next eight weeks, you’ll collaborate on fast pace meeting projects that contribute to the work of our Corporate Services professionals in delivering meeting administration services. Your major duties include:
- Conduct preparation work for shareholder meetings including but not limited to, meeting logistics, system set up and registration plan
- Manage shareholder registration and vote counting at shareholder meetings
- Assist daily work of the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the respective department / team heads
We want to hear from you if…
You are currently pursuing a higher education in an established institution.
Who we think will be a great fit...
To succeed in this role, you must be able to demonstrate attention to details, a strong work ethic, and customer service focus. Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Cantonese) are crucial. High levels of motivation, drive, tenacity and initiative are desirable.
Remarks: We may also consider students who can start working in late March/ early April (e.g. those who have taking up a full-time internship in the recent semester and are waiting for summer course in June/ July)
Please email your CV, cover letter & latest transcript of academic results by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.