Internal Audit Associate – APAC
Six People Map
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992651
Employer Ref. 6483
- Service as the front-line communicator and Internal department for CRI's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy internally / externally
- Assisting in audit assignments or assigned projects
- Plan and execute operational audits of business units including manufacturing
- Identify potential audit issues or ineffective process and recommend valuable suggestions
- Prepare internal audit reports and review factory social compliance reports
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks
- University Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum two years’ auditing experience in manufacturing or factory audit
- ISO 9001, 14001 and Six Sigma certificate holder will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skill and team player
- Good command in Cantonese and English, Mandarin will be a plus
- Willing to travel (mainly PRC) – China Exposure
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Discretionary Bonus
- Excellent career progress
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com, please change (at) to @, quoting job ref#6483. You may also contact us at +852 2887 2833. Action now and share with your friends for referral rewards.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Six People Map
About Six People Map
- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.