jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997034
Employer Ref. HK118468
Our client is a global Foreign Investment Bank with operations across 60+ countries. As they are expanding their operations across APAC, they are looking to hire a high calibre Internal Auditor (Capital Markets).
- Lead and Participate in planning and scoping reviews. This will involve meeting relevant stakeholders to understand and walk through the business and technology processes to identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Lead and Participate in preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
- Assess the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and assist with production of the report to management
- Follow up with clients on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Engage in ad hoc work on firm wide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Liaise with colleagues globally to understand global processes and facilitate bench-marking of best practice.
- Establish and maintain internal client relationships and regularly interact with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
- Qualified accountant or auditor with relevant financial services experience.
- Possess a Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years relevant Internal Audit experience
- Prior experience in Capital Markets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to commit to 30% travel across APAC
To apply, please click the Apply button or alternatively email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK118468 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.