To cope with business expansion, we invite high caliber and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position.
Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832692
Duties & Responsibilities: -
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this position will have:
- To plan the General Audit Programmes for the audit assignments in accordance to the Group’s Internal Audit Plan.
- To design, execute and manage General Audit field work using a risk-based approach to identify all associated organization risks and exposure.
- To compile effective and professional Internal Audit reports to provide constructive and feasible recommendations to Management for improvement.
- To conduct audit follow up on audit observation to assist / facilitate audited departments in completing the agreed improvement actions.
- University degree holder in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines.
- Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor is a must.
- Experiences with IT audit/SAP system and have internal audit experience in manufacturing companies are added advantages.
- At least 10 years working experience in audit field.
- Able to analyse and solve problem with practical solutions.
- Diplomatic interpersonal communication skill is required.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, Mandarin is a preferred.
- Well versed in MS Office applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Willing to travel (up to 50% of working days).
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free company shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT” .
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
All personal data provided by the job applicants will be treated in strictly confidential and will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. You should consider your application as being unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 months. Your application will be retained for 12 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.