Vitasoy International Holdings Limited (0345.HK) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of plant based food and beverages, headquartered in Hong Kong. Since its establishment in 1940 by Dr. Kwee-seong LO, Vitasoy has been promoting sustainable nutrition through provision of a variety of high-quality products with Taste, Nutrition and Sustainability as the guidelines for our portfolio offerings. The Vitasoy Group integratessocial responsibility into our business and contributes to the communities that we serve. Currently, the Group has operations in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Australia, Singapore and the United States, and its products are available in more than 40 markets worldwide. The Company is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Vitasoy believes human capital is a key to success and excellence, and now we are inviting dedicated professionals to join:
Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835358
- Initiate, plan and execute the audit and risk management solutions and Team function in accordance with accepted professional standards
- University graduate with ACCA / HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 8 years of internal and / or external audit experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory and / or managerial role
- Experience in manufacturing and FMCG is an advantage
- Certified Internal Auditor ("CIA") is an advantage
- Understanding of internal control concept and risk assessment practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Willingness to travel
Interested parties please send your detailed resume stating your available date, current & expected salary to Human Resources Manager, No.1 Kin Wong Street, Tuen Mun, N.T., Hong Kong or by clicking “APPLY NOW” button below.
(Please quote the position applied on the envelope / e-mail)
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions by our Company & the subsidiaries over not more than 6 months, after which their personal data will be destroyed.